“I became CEO of USCU in January 2013. One of the first calls I made as the new CEO was to Amanda to get her opinion and guidance on how to make our credit union relevant in the area. We sat down and developed a marketing plan to create brand awareness and let people know in the area of the features at USCU. Over the past 3 ½ our growth has been phenomenal. There is not one area in the improvements of our credit union that has somehow been touched by Amanda’s expertise.”
HERE IS JUST A FEW EXAMPLE OF THE AREAS I HAVE SUPPORTED & HELPED TO IMPROVE THE UNITED SAVINGS CREDIT UNION:
- Brochure design and development
- Interior and exterior signage
- Design of marketing products, i.e. mugs, shirts, padfolios, golfing supplies, etc.
- Planning of events, i.e. grand opening, sponsorships
- Created a social media platform
- Assist in the design of our new facility
- Multimedia control through writing of scripts, press releases, etc.
“Over the past 3 ½ years I feel as though with Amanda’s guidance our credit union has reached a whole new level of awareness within the community. In 2015, for the 1st time in our 80 year history, we received the Marketing & Communications award for North/South Dakota from the Credit Union Association of the Dakotas. We were also excited to achieve this award in 2016!”
HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED AFTER WORKING WITH ME…
STARTING JANUARY 2013 TO PRESENT DAY