Do you get jazzed about keeping everything and everyone on task, love deadlines and budgets, and processes and procedures? Yes. Super, let’s chat!
Duties and responsibilities:
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Research and help put together new business proposals
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Delegate project tasks based on team strengths, skill sets and experience levels
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Skills and qualifications:
• Clear, concise communication, both written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure
• Proven working experience in project management
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite, and other PM platforms a plus
Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
Salary Dependent upon experience.
Email your cover letter, resume and references to: email@example.com.